Two Faced Bomber
Haculla, a designer streetwear collection, is designed by Tykoon Brand Holding’s owner and creative director Jon Koon, and inspired by the iconic Harif Guzman’s 15 years of provocative street art. Guzman began tagging the streets of New York in the early-2000’s and became recognized for his work soon there after, gaining a celebrity following.
- Half Black and Yellow
- Haculla Lives graphic on right chest
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Front zipper closure
- Front pockets
- NYC graphic on back
- Rib knit collar, hem and cuffs
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Made in Hong Kong
- Our Male model is 180cm tall, weighs 70kg and is wearing a Sz. Medium.
- Our Female model is 173cm tall, weighs 50kg and is wearing a Sz. Small.