Reversible Camo Denim Punk Jacket
Haculla, a designer streetwear collection, is designed by Tykoon Brand Holding’s owner and creative director Jon Koon, and inspired by the iconic Harif Guzman’s 15 years of provocative street art. Guzman began tagging the streets of New York in the early-2000’s and became recognized for his work soon there after, gaining a celebrity following.
- Thick embroidery punk head on both sides back
- Side 1: Denim
- Button closure chest pockets
- Side pockets
- Front button closure
- Side 2: Camouflage
- Front snap button closure
- Snap button closure front pockets
- Made of 100% Cotton
- Our Male model is 185cm tall, weighs 70kg and is wearing a Sz. Medium.