Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada’s north, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose’s most beloved jackets.
Mens Chilliwack Bomber
625 fill power white duck down
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for an authentic-look and great protection in high-wind conditions
- Two high, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility.
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Centre back length: 27.25” (69.22cm)